CollegeWeekends.com connects alumni, fans, parents of students, and other travelers with short-term lodging and vacation rentals in college towns.
We are looking for highly motivated ambassadors across the country to execute local marketing initiatives, market research, and event planning as CollegeWeekends.com interns.
- Drive social media updates in your college town (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Plan and conduct fun grassroots events to help promote the CollegeWeekends.com brand (e.g. at sports events, at college events).
- Research and create content for your college town on the CollegeWeekends.com website:
- Things to do and nearby attractions
- Top restaurants/bars
- Upcoming events
- Sports highlights
- Create a marketing video of the “game day experience” in your college town.
- Identify and pursue advertising opportunities with local retailers and restaurants.
- Coordinate opportunities with your college alumni association.
- An outgoing and energetic student with creative ideas and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and work independently.
- A self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with integrity and strong business skills.
- A team player with the ability to work in a virtual (remote) environment.